MMA MarketLink combines best-in-class benefits offerings with simplified administration and a full suite of Affordable Care Act reporting capabilities, empowering employees, and providing you with the tools you need to manage your benefits program and comply with ACA regulations.
Simplify Benefits. Control Costs.
With MarketLink, our high-quality benefits, wellness, and administration tools are backed by Marsh & McLennan Agency’s deep expertise in benefits, plan management, ACA regulations, and communications. MarketLink enables you to:
- Easily comply with ACA reporting requirements, including IRC Section 6055 and 6056 reporting
- Offer affordable benefits, including minimum essential coverage
- Provide best-in-class benefits aligned with state and federal exchanges
- Empower your employees, encouraging investment in health care decisions
- Gain control over your benefits budget and annual renewal costs
- Reduce administrative burden and integrate processes to increase efficiencies
- Develop healthier consumers and a long-term wellness culture
- Help employees choose the right benefits for themselves and their dependents
Transition seamlessly to a private exchange
MMA offers a multi-year glidepath process for employers looking to migrate to a defined contribution model via a private exchange over time. In three simple steps you can:
- Enjoy the simplicity of online enrollment: Move from in-house administration to co-sourced administration during open enrollment or mid-year
- Remove remaining administrative burdens: Move from co-sourced administration to fully outsourced, and allow MMA’s team of experts to manage your employee benefits
- Move to MMA’s exchange and give your employees the advantage of our online benefits marketplace